• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Buddies new truck

921500Z71

Reaction score
Well since one of my friends is in iraq and this site is one of the main ways we communicate, i thought i would share his new truck with everyone. Hell, he doesnt even get to drive it till the end of july but here is a teaser for you blake :cheers2:. Once the concrete sets in the building ill get the trailer and sarge up there to make it feel a little more like home up there. And some better pics. But if things keep going like they are you are gonna get to deliver everything yourself. See ya when you get back in july!

Attachments

• Drivers resized.jpg
    Drivers resized.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 37
  • front resized.jpg
    front resized.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 11
  • gooseneck resized.jpg
    gooseneck resized.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Motor resized.jpg
    Motor resized.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 17
  • odo resized.jpg
    odo resized.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25
Hmm.. I do beleive I love her, That is excactly what I was lookin for I wanted a clean truck that was lightly optioned so I could go beat on her and if it gets muddy inside I can just hose her out. Dad said she pulled like an animal all the way through the rpm range. New tires go on monday new tierods go on next week some time and EFI Live will be on her hopefully for my next R and R.Thanks for the pics man, I now owe you a beer or 70 your choice.:sifone:

That the old Mule out of all the things I miss back in states I miss that old Chevy but it looks sad sittin out there away from the new D-max. They will prolly get to be good freinds in time.

Congrats Blake! Thats one sweet looking truck you got waiting for you. Come back safe and thank you for your service.

Just noticed you dont have any fog lights, what is a guy to do with no fog lights. Guess your just gonna have to let the lb7 do all the work. Its ok, it doesnt mind the extra work:dita:. Your dad undercoated the frame also, so if the weather turns out to be good ill get more pics up.

Don't you worry about the fog lights they will be installed soon, I want to paint the front end first then when it is apart I will put them in. The harness is there all I need is the OEM switch and switch panel. And by the way we both know who will always do the most work of all the truck tell the day he dies, the old 88 454 named bruiser, he is just to damn tough. When the motor blows it will be repower time either an LB7 or an old 12 valve Cummins, but seein how the old boyu is still shattering U joints I think he still has some life left in him. Get your truck in on the pics too, as a little preveiw of the big group pic we are gonna do when I get home. If you see Dave and Shannon tell them 2 more D-maxes will be needed for the pic of what I like to call the "Midwest Monsters" part I.

Whew that looks better with out the pizza cutters now, and for the love of god someone take the paint away from my dad he will have more stickers and paint on that thing by the time I get home. Lokks better for sure though.

:boxing_smiley: Funny post but you know that LBZ cant hold up to an LB7 :devil: besides, the LB7's have a better exhaust anyway. Stock or aftermarket. :cheers2:

Back