• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A sick lilly

921500Z71

Reaction score
So my buddies truck is having a bit of a problem. First it threw a 1093 but have that issue fixed. Now he says that he cant turn and brake :confused:. I know both run together but there has never been anything wrong with the truck before. I havent been able to look at the truck in day time so i havent seen it yet but like i said it has only thrown a 1093 nothing else. Its all back to stock now, it only had a 40horse efi tune on it... but any ideas as to what could be causing loss of power steering and brakes???

What have you done to fix the 1093? On my truck I only have to install a new fuel filter, but other have had to ship their FPRV. As far as no brakes. Check to see if it still has a belt. If it has a belt make sure if it has steering fluid and then if that all checks out I would bet you're looking at a steering pump.

Well efi fixed the 1093... And the loss of power steering and brakes has vanished.... we are now onto a P0299. Ive decided that these llys are a little bit more sensitive to more power than lb7s or lbzs... I think the truck was having a bad day, it was just replaced with a lmm but was kept because it was such a good truck... I still dont have a clue what this trucks problem is:confused:. As of now however, all is well

Back