• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

A New Victim Brought To Barry's Refuge

The very top of them would be worth a good look. Right above the compression ring on the thrust side. Sometimes you can AD LIB and get these grooves 're-cut' or cleaned up with a small file if the grooves are 'smeared'.

Last edited:
Wow, just saw this thread Barry. That's exactly the truck I'd love to have, but with all the work you'll have into it it'll be out of my price range, lol. Lots of good work going into this one! I definitely still plan on swinging by your place sometime, just don't know when. ;)

Wow, just saw this thread Barry. That's exactly the truck I'd love to have, but with all the work you'll have into it it'll be out of my price range, lol. Lots of good work going into this one! I definitely still plan on swinging by your place sometime, just don't know when. ;)

You don't want to see this truck. You and I would have a bidding war if it ever went up for sale. :agreed:

It is a nice clean rig and compared to the amount of oil all over the underside of mine from bad bearings and front seal - it is a nice clean truck under the hood before cleaning.

I'm pretty shure this truck will be a keeper even though I really don't care for manual trannys. Very clean body on this one.
I'm stalled out on this one for a bit. I'm helping a friend build his metal fabricating shop and junking out another 93 for spare parts. Then I have to junk out the 91 that the donor optimiser engine is in. I'm hoping to have this one on the road for a total of $3500 or less. That's including the original price of the truck.

Back