• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

94 65 quits at random

spoolnhaulin

Reaction score
hey guys just looking for some insight i have a 94 6.5t it was idling the other day and it just quit on me no signs of anything i listened to all my friends instead of doing proper diagnostics and replaced the pmd (intake mounted) it ran great for a whopping 24 hours today it quit driving along at 2200 rpm it quits and will not restart i have fuel to my pump from my lift pump (i have a lift pump prime switch ) and i have fuel at my return line on the ip itself but abslolutley no smoke duringcranking pmd was replaced recent fuel filter always run anti gel and its only -5 celcius or 20 farenheit or so its my money maker so i need er on the road any help is much appreciated thanks

simon

i havent but it runs and stops then runs and stops which kind of rules out blown fuses but i guess i really shouldnt rule anything out untill i know for sure

Grounds! Check the rear of the passenger side head Need to find at least two ground terminals there and should probably clean them up.

Is the lift pump running while the enigne is running?

Back