• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

9/19/10 Tires, Black Wall, White Letters or White Wall

9/19/20 Tires, How do you like them?

• Black Wall

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • White Letters

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Old School White Wall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont Care, as long as they hold air

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
White letters but I don't mind black and will probably (might) think about them with my next change.

I DO know how my buddy Pepp is gonna vote...:D
He just loves those white letters.;)

I ran white out on my black Tahoe, I run white out on my gray '83, and I will have whites out when I get a new set of tires for my white '07.

Blackwall...Not!!

here's my truck
c656393f.jpg

:hihi:

Last edited by a moderator:
With chrome wheels, I think either white letters out or blackwalls look good. I had the white letters out on my '06 LLY with the PYO wheels. But running the black wheels I am now running on the Cummins, it's blackwalls for sure! Having a truck both ways, I will stick with running the blackwalls out.

I like them both ways. I will have to say that white letters out can be a pain to keep up and the black walls are very consistant. My latest set I just got last week are Blackwalls.
1020878878_APFvr-M.jpg

White letters!!! Black walls are fine if both sides are black walls, but it looks like shit when guys put the raised white letters in. yuck.

I like both black walled and white letters, but since I'm not a big fan of washing my truck on a regular basis its hard to keep up the white lettering. So...I voted for black walled tires.

Back