• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3500HD question

damutt

Reaction score
i have a question for ya guys, i have pair for 1994 C3500HD axles, i was wondering if aluminum rims were ever made for my bolt pattern it is 10x??? not sure on the spacing. thanks for the help guys

Those would be nice, Im sure there are more choices out there.

Your plan is to put the 10 lug axles on your truck? If yes you need to measure the distance of the spring perches ect.
I don't believe they will bolt onto a regular truck frame.

wow i missed that when i looked there. and it will fit there. the older frames were a tad wider anyway. my truck frame from IH is a 1 ton. my truck also came from the factory with a drop I beam axle that i am preplacing from the donor truck, Donot truck was a 1994 Chevy C3500HD with a 6.5 TD if it matters

yes, alcoa made some. the gentleman that has made their existence known on a few forums is someotherguy, aka Richard. he may have a set for sale, if not, give him 6 months and he may find another set.

3500HD.com is an unaffiliated ally of this site, we all get along together and send members back and forth, and I am a member on both. I have 2 HDs, as does my old man. someotherguy is a member over there as well. Both forums would like some pictures!!! :)

good luck with the project, and a project that uniqe could even get some diesel magazines interested. is it a loadstar or a pickup truck? my old man is also a IH pickup and truck junkie. the last generation pickups and the loadstars are his favorites. (he even has a Scout with the factory turbodiesel)

it is a pickup. let me see if i can dig up some pics. altho i have yet to find any real good info on my engine swap lol

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg
just in case you want to see how tight the cat 3116 fits
SUNP0014.jpg
here is a side view of my rig, yes i know the bed aint on there right
IMG_20110218_180216.jpg
here is the front of my baby

Back