• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

3/14/10 Do you have a tattoo?

3/14/10 Do you have a tattoo?

• Yes

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 70.6%
  • Plan to get one.

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
God didn't put shoes on your feet or clothes on your back, so are you running around naked?

Clothes and shoes can be removed with ease, tattoos are permanently marked into your skin. The few that I have seen attempted to be removed can still leave ink stains in your skin.

Looks like to me you are trying to compare apples to oranges.

Clothes and shoes can be removed with ease, tattoos are permanently marked into your skin. The few that I have seen attempted to be removed can still leave ink stains in your skin.

Looks like to me you are trying to compare apples to oranges.

Not really. People choose to wear clothes just as some choose to get tattoos. I just choose to do both):h

I have none, and I will never get one either. I feel money is better spent elsewhere. Plus they reduce your chances with Choir gals at the local church. :)

Last edited:
I don't have any pics of my tattoos, but I have my wife's name worked into an armband on my left side, and my son's (in Hebrew: נח ) on my right shoulder.
I plan on getting another for the baby we lost last summer, and yet another for the one we're expecting this June.

Wow, I didn't know so many folks had such strong feelings about Tattoos.

My personal feelings are I do not have any or plan to get any but, each to their own, no matter how unbecoming I think they are.

Tattoo_Locations.jpg

wanted one but decided no identifing marks would probably best for someone of my disposition. I took some chick home drunk that I scraped off the floor around 4am in a bar about 10 yrs ago and when we got to the nasty she had a tattoo just above the love zone that said "Lickable"
:rofl:

wanted one but decided no identifing marks would probably best for someone of my disposition. I took some chick home drunk that I scraped off the floor around 4am in a bar about 10 yrs ago and when we got to the nasty she had a tattoo just above the love zone that said "Lickable"

Was it?):h

Jeez!

Back