• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(12/29/08) How do you plan to ring in the New Year?

How do you plan to ring in the New Year?

• Times Square, baby!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A party somewhere with my friends

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • In a lip lock with some hot babe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • In a drunken haze somewhere I'm sure I won't remember the next day

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Out in the garage working on the truck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Staring at the TV wondering why Dick Clark looks so old

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I'm too old for that crap - I'll be asleep when the new year arrives

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I'll be in bed, but I won't be asleep... ;)

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - sorry for all you guys who'll be working... didn't even cross my mind there'd be that many guys working on New Years Eve...

I am on the old man list just like every year. I may not be in bed but it will be close. Maybe reading a book.

If I wanted it broken, I'd take it out and really put it out of its misery. I have an LG Shine by AT&T. I'm on my second phone too, the first one replaced under warranty a month after I bought it because it was a huge pile of shit. This new one drops calls, dosent ring, drops calls, drops calls, dosent ring, (voice mail will just pop up), randomly turn itself off <---my favorite, during conversation, and wont call out. It usually takes me 3 attempts to make a call. It'll just sit there *dialing* and then it'll hang up and shut itself off.

Do I have good luck with electronics or what? ):h

If I wanted it broken, I'd take it out and really put it out of its misery. I have an LG Shine by AT&T. I'm on my second phone too, the first one replaced under warranty a month after I bought it because it was a huge pile of shit. This new one drops calls, dosent ring, drops calls, drops calls, dosent ring, (voice mail will just pop up), randomly turn itself off <---my favorite, during conversation, and wont call out. It usually takes me 3 attempts to make a call. It'll just sit there *dialing* and then it'll hang up and shut itself off.

Do I have good luck with electronics or what? ):h

Damn! I guess not! My phone is at least 5 years old. Never use the darn thing though. But it has been dropped a few dozen times :eek:

My old Nokia has taken a beating on more than one occasion and still works. mind you I find it funny my beater gets reception that the new ones do.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back