• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(12/29/08) How do you plan to ring in the New Year?

How do you plan to ring in the New Year?

• Times Square, baby!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A party somewhere with my friends

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • In a lip lock with some hot babe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • In a drunken haze somewhere I'm sure I won't remember the next day

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Out in the garage working on the truck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Staring at the TV wondering why Dick Clark looks so old

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I'm too old for that crap - I'll be asleep when the new year arrives

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • I'll be in bed, but I won't be asleep... ;)

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I partied enough for a lifetime by the time I was 40. I leave that up to the young folks and those that don't know better now.;)

There is no place to vote..."Stuck at work".

If I wasn't working out of town I would be partying with my friends. :sad: :mad2:

A few drinks, watching TV around the fire with my wife and kids.

Or if I get lucky, many drinks watching TV with wife and kids.

Naaa, just yawning watching my wife and kids watching TV...and me on DTR!

i am 2 old for that crap. going out for dinner and need to work friday. maybe a few drinks though. going to be out plowing also.

I'm old enough to know better but still young enough to not care.:smile5: I have a bottle of Jack Daniels and my sons jeep is still apart in the garage.

At home on my fat arse. We'll see if I make it to midnight...seems as lately I've been conking out before 11:00.

Some year, I'd love to brave the drunken masses and go to Times Square on the 31st just to say I did it. We went there in Dec of 2001 just before Christmas time and it was cool to see all the holiday displays and decorations in the storefronts.

Since I broke my ankle last night, I guess I will be sitting in the chair with ice on it for now. Still need to see an orthopedic doc yet and waiting for a callback to see what the next step is going to be

Since I broke my ankle last night, I guess I will be sitting in the chair with ice on it for now. Still need to see an orthopedic doc yet and waiting for a callback to see what the next step is going to be

Man, that sucks... sorry to hear about your luck. :nonod: Hope it heals quick and well...

my plan:
jagermiester.jpg

):h

Was thinking of heading down the block to hang out with some people but more than likely will be sitting right where I am right now, on the couch, laptop in front of me, on DTR or maybe racing online. Just going to hang out with the wife and kids. They will be in bed by midnight, so who knows, maybe we will be in bed. ;)

i'll be pounding beers or T&T's at our friends house. i've got a driver this year. preggo wife doesn't want to stay overnight with the drunks so we're comin back home after the ball drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back