• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

12-26-10 - How satisfied are you with the site speed?

Site Speed?

• I'm happy, no issues for me!

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Slower than other diesel sites, but ok.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Its unbearable....I don't like it!

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TTS can be slow for me at times. I notice it most at home, here is my tracert. What does it tell someone who knows how to read it?

tracert TTS.JPG

Some examples of how the site may load for me:

Example.jpg

Example 2.jpg

Also, side note...that File Upload Manager is NOT the most intuitive thing to use.:mad2:

TTS can be slow for me at times. I notice it most at home, here is my tracert. What does it tell someone who knows how to read it?

View attachment 23587

Tracert (stands for trace route) and pretty much traces all routers between you and the destination. and reports the time taken to receive.

If you are to run a few tracerts are they consistent with the one above?

Some examples of how the site may load for me:

View attachment 23588

View attachment 23589

Also, side note...that File Upload Manager is NOT the most intuitive thing to use.:mad2:

What browser are you running Devin?

Satellite. Only high speed available up here in the trees. :(

You are not alone with your experience with satellite. I would try to catch another tracert when you feel the connection is faster and maybe get a hold of your provider. Maybe they would have a way to help out with your connection speed.

I notice it is slow when nothing else is. Sometimes it doesnt load, if its been a while I click again and it loads. If there are many pictures it always takes a while. I have more problems at work, since the connection is a little slower, but since the upgrade its been noticeably slower.

Back