• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

10/3/10 What brand blue jeans do you wear?

10/3/10 What's your favorite blue jeans?

• Carhartt

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Levis

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Wrangler

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Lee's

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Some other foo foo brand.

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
There are Carhartt & Levi hanging in my closet. There was a chill this morning so I grabbed a pair of double knee Carhartt.

Been in Levis my entire life. Carhartt shirts though about all the time year around.

I wear American Eagle jeans for day to day, have a few pairs of Levi's for working. I like the comfort and style of the Am. Eagles, but when I'm working it's about comfort and durability, not style. I wear jeans almost all the time, but I also enjoy dressing up for the right occasion. ;)

Used to wear Wranglers but then the wife introduced me to a company called Duluth Trading Company. They sell their own brands and let me tell you, their stuff is made tough, better than Carhartt IMHO, with one of the best warranties I've ever seen. A lot of their stuff has a lifetime warranty, especially their "firehose" products, and their Kevlar denim (5% Kevlar fiber) is guaranteed not to show any signs of wear for 5 years or they'll replace it free, and pay the shipping too. That was six years ago when she showed me their site, and their stuff is all I wear now.

I had to vote in the Foo Foo column.

I wear Duluth Trading Post (DTP) Jeans. In fact I now buy a lot of my clothes from DTP. I also have some Cinch Jeans, and some double knee Carharts.

I use to wear Levi's but they are way to politically to the left and are big anti 2nd amendment supporters.

I have been thinking my next jeans will be made in the USA. I will try wranglers but I have a fat boys body and a lot of jeans don't fit.

Used to wear Wranglers but then the wife introduced me to a company called Duluth Trading Company. They sell their own brands and let me tell you, their stuff is made tough, better than Carhartt IMHO, with one of the best warranties I've ever seen. A lot of their stuff has a lifetime warranty, especially their "firehose" products, and their Kevlar denim (5% Kevlar fiber) is guaranteed not to show any signs of wear for 5 years or they'll replace it free, and pay the shipping too. That was six years ago when she showed me their site, and their stuff is all I wear now.

Never heard of DTC, may have to look them up.

Probably several other brands that I should have put on the list. I wear Carhartt's. Growing up it was always Levi's but when Carhartt started selling jeans I was hooked. Had worn their overalls, coveralls, jackets and coats on the farm for years so it was an easy choice for me. Plus I can get a great deal on them at a local store, bought two pair yesterday for $19.99 a piece, some places charge $30 or more.

I wear WRANGLERS for my nice jeans that I keep clean. I only wear the relaxed fit HERO ones as I have a 2 piece rod in my femur and these are the only ones that don't hit it. As for work JEANS I wear RUSTLERS as they are cheap and hold up pretty well.

I don't wear blue, I wear duck bill but whatever Tractor supply has cheapest...:D
Buy my clothes and tractor parts in the same store...:redneck:

yeah Kenny!!! same here, carhart regular blue. TSC down in griswold has em for $20 most of the time. fit great, hold up well (truck driver, so how much beating do they take) and the belt loops are in a great spot for my FD pager, leatherman, and pistol :D

Back