• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

08 dually pic & Vid's

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
Took pic's of a friend of mine's 2008 Dually that we installed a Cognito leveling kit and all the front end Cognito upgrades. Truck looks really nice and thought you might like the pic and vid's I took.

Here is his truck next to mine:

attachment.php

And a couple Vid's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDlY5W6yM1k&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAtV7mr-erY

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 096.jpg
    Copy of Picture 096.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 76
Dude, nice smoke!! I impressed my buddies in the perkins parking lot one night, they didn't think the D-max could do a brakestand, I proved them wrong, LOL.

I'll say it again, your truck is sick but geez nick...all white and blacked out and chrome bumpers? LOL....

I think it looks good. It goes with the chrome lugs and caps.

Maybe he plans on doing something for bumpers later....saving up some more cash.

Nick, just make sure that if you do get bumpers to go with Road Armor, ARB, Buckstop, or Ranch hand. :biggthumpup:

What bumper should he have.:D

perhaps one like this....

08HD1.jpg

I think it looks good. It goes with the chrome lugs and caps.

Maybe he plans on doing something for bumpers later....saving up some more cash.

Nick, just make sure that if you do get bumpers to go with Road Armor, ARB, Buckstop, or Ranch hand. :biggthumpup:

oh the truck does look great... Im just giving Nick a hard time..... as for the brands you suggested... the 1st one is cool if he wants to wait a year to get it... the 2nd one is fine if he wants large gaps and a flimsy product, and the 3rd would be fine if he was a 90 yr old man.... but I doubt any of those apply.... LOL

perhaps one like this....
oh the truck does look great... Im just giving Nick a hard time..... as for the brands you suggested... the 1st one is cool if he wants to wait a year to get it... the 2nd one is fine if he wants large gaps and a flimsy product, and the 3rd would be fine if he was a 90 yr old man.... but I doubt any of those apply.... LOL

Yeah I know, and I was just giving YOU a hard time with the bumper suggestions. ):h

Yea pretty much. Till my last changes everyone would wave and say they saw me but it was him. He drives it around the area all day for work. The GMC looks pretty damn sick.

That's because GMC's are better):h

how much are they and do you sell them? please shoot me a pm with some more details....thanks...Mike

how much are they and do you sell them? please shoot me a pm with some more details....thanks...Mike

On there site they are 450 each:eek: I have not recieved our pricing yet. It was a SEMA deal so I didn't get the price. If you are really interested i can call them in the AM and find out.

Back