• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

01-07 Chevy/GM Classic's, show off your suspension

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
This I think is a good one for guys from mild to wild to show off there suspension set up's and talk alittle about what they think about it. Others can maybe see something they have been thinking of doing on there own truck.

Pic's and spec's.... POST THEM UP !!!

DA INFERNO

Here is some pics of mine.

Attachments

• Resized_Da Inf (30).jpg
    Resized_Da Inf (30).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Resized_Da Inf (22).jpg
    Resized_Da Inf (22).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Resized_Da Inf (31).jpg
    Resized_Da Inf (31).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 17
poster1032232.jpg

:biggrinjester:

DAMN!!!! I can't post in this one!!!!! oh wait...I got pic of AirAids truck!!! Wahoo!!!!!

2006 Chevy 2500 HD 6.6L D-max, edge tuner, AirAid intake, MBRP exhaust, Superlift 6" lift, KMC Hoss Wheels, Nitto tires, Iron Bull Bumpers front and rear, and a bunch of other stuff...maybe if he ever makes it to this site, he'll fill you in with the rest...lol

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

Cognito leveling kit with Bilsteins, Air Lift rear bags.

Attachments

• 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 32
  • HPIM0761.jpg
    HPIM0761.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 25
  • HPIM0740.jpg
    HPIM0740.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 27
Cognito leveling kit with Bilstein Shocks w/ Cognito HD Tie-rods, pitman and idler-arms also I have 2in. blocks in the rear with Sulastic shackles.

Attachments

• i63169.jpg
    i63169.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22
  • i63170.jpg
    i63170.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 29
  • HPIM0859.jpg
    HPIM0859.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 17
  • HPIM0860.jpg
    HPIM0860.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
:sleep:Hahahaha, I'm an idiot. I was like, wtf RYDNHI4X4s truck looks a shit ton like Nick's...then I remembered that Nick was babysitting this truck that looked alot like his.

True, but he went with air bags and I went with Sulastic Shackles and mine rides a whole better then his, loaded or unloaded.

Hey Nick V. can he still run those shackles having air bags?

Here's mine. One overall, one of the rear spacers that I made for the bags, and a couple of the front shock assy's. Forgive the crappy appearance of the frame and underside up front. I still have to tidy it up from this past winter :eek:. That dang salt!!

Anyways, it's a Cognito 4/6 at 4.5" with 3.5" rear blocks and Bilsteins. Thanks to Nick at Norcal Truck!

IMG_2902.jpg

IMAGE_099.jpg

frontbags.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

Last edited:
Bill, thats interesting. The spacers I got from Nick are on the bottom. Does it matter where they're at? I wouldnt mind another 2" at the top because when the bags are completely deflated, there's no actual lift at all. I put like 10 psi in them and it comes up like 3 inches. I like the spacer you used. Looks like 3 or 4".

Attachments

• HPIM1096.jpg
    HPIM1096.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 23
Here's mine. One overall, one of the rear spacers that I made for the bags, and a couple of the front shock assy's. Forgive the crappy appearance of the frame and underside up front. I still have to tidy it up from this past winter :eek:. That dang salt!!

Anyways, it's a Cognito 4/6 at 4.5" with 3.5" rear blocks and Bilsteins. Thanks to Nick at Norcal Truck!

IMG_2902.jpg

IMAGE_099.jpg

frontbags.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

Sweet rims what brand are those? Who did you guys get these airbags from I need to get a set for my truck as well as my Dad's 1/2 ton for this summers boat hauling.

Sorry forgot to post my Cognito leveling kit...

Attachments

• DSC02468.JPG
    DSC02468.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02469.JPG
    DSC02469.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Moto Metal 951's.JPG
    Moto Metal 951's.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 14
Back