• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

wiper blades

lodmax

Reaction score
ok where do you buy blades for the nbs trucks? don't say the dealer because the ones that are on the truck are pieces of sh:t any one know ?

same place you get them for any other vehicle, the auto parts store.

I recomend the RainX Lattitude blades. They work awesome! Been running them on my truck for a while now. They are a direct replacement for the NBS trucks.

I'm due for some new ones myself. I've got 51K on the stockers, they could go a lot longer, but I get a sqeek every so often now.

the new body style trucks are contured wipers anco doe's not fit the adapter they have is to short to fit the arm that's why i can't find the ones to fit any body know

the new body style trucks are contured wipers anco doe's not fit the adapter they have is to short to fit the arm that's why i can't find the ones to fit any body know

I recomend the RainX Lattitude blades. They work awesome! Been running them on my truck for a while now. They are a direct replacement for the NBS trucks.

Try the RainX Lattitude blades. Thats what we use at work.

Mine are still going strong Noah.. :D

Anyone have experience with the Bosch ones? I've heard good things.

Mine are still going strong Noah.. :D

Anyone have experience with the Bosch ones? I've heard good things.

Advance Auto Parts is having a special on them right now. Buy two Bosch Icon wiper blades and get a free black n decker cordless screw driver or something like that. LOL

Back