• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is the furthest you have driven you truck one way from your home on a trip.

What is the furthest you have driven your truck one way from your home on a trip.

• Total voters
Bought my truck in Blue Springs, MO which is 764 mi from my home in Powder Springs, GA which is the longest one way trip it has made. Now my Jetta TDI has been to California twice and the Motorcycle took us on vacation trip in 06 to Nova Scotia and back for a total of 6600 miles but, that was over six weeks and was a grand time we tent camped most of the time and it was in Sept/Oct.

comx-gander-1.jpg

May be doing the opposite next year...

comx-gander-1.jpg

May be doing the opposite next year...

Why not go through the Canadian Rockies this time? Much more scenic. Is it because you're towing?

Damn, you're right there by Prince Edward Island. I so dearly want to fish the giant blue fin tuna there in September. That's on my bucket list.

Why not go through the Canadian Rockies this time? Much more scenic. Is it because you're towing?

Damn, you're right there by Prince Edward Island. I so dearly want to fish the giant blue fin tuna there in September. That's on my bucket list.

I've crossed the continent at least 5 separate times.

Jasper, Banff, Alberta, Sask, Man, Ont, Quebec, North Dak, Mich, the soo, The Dells, Custers stand, Yellowstone, Rushmore, Lincoln Silver dollar saloon, etc, etc .......pretty much all of it along the way somewhere.

Both towing and non towing. Truck and car.

I grew up in NS, PEI was our summer playground at least a couple weekends every summer.

I get around....

I've crossed the continent at least 5 separate times.

Jasper, Banff, Alberta, Sask, Man, Ont, Quebec, North Dak, Mich, the soo, The Dells, Custers stand, Yellowstone, Rushmore, Lincoln Silver dollar saloon, etc, etc .......pretty much all of it along the way somewhere.

Both towing and non towing. Truck and car.

I grew up in NS, PEI was our summer playground at least a couple weekends every summer.

I get around....

Jasper is friggin beautiful!

Back