• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Weather Tech......

I have them in my GMC. Love them to death. I have the big one for the rear too, extends all the way underneath my rear seat.

They are very nice. Pricey but worth it. Just bought a full set for my fiance's Acura. I have Husky in my truck and like them too.

Well worth the cost. Mine have been in the truck since I bought it brand new in Sept. 06. Being where it snows ALOT those weathertechs have done a great deal of saving my carpet from salt, sand and dirt during the snowy winter here in Upstate NY.

I have them in my GMC. Love them to death. I have the big one for the rear too, extends all the way underneath my rear seat.

Well worth the cost. Mine have been in the truck since I bought it brand new in Sept. 06. Being where it snows ALOT those weathertechs have done a great deal of saving my carpet from salt, sand and dirt during the snowy winter here in Upstate NY.

Thanks everyone!! I am going to get the entire set for my truck. I have
had enough of scrubbing my brains out every spring to get the carpet salt free., especially around the gas pedal.

I had a similar set in my Tahoe (not weathertech, but another brand) and loved them. They were so easy to hose off, and trapped water and spills.

I've always had the Herculiners in our trucks but next time I buy a new vehicle I'm going Weathertech. They're even better and not that much higher $. We leave 'em in year round.

Mine are in all the time. You never know what you might track into you truck, with the Weathertech mats you don't have to worry it. I went out and bought a molded centerhump liner because it was unprotected and reining the carpet.

Back