• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ummm…

I like that.
Seen a Nova one time.
Forward portion of a blazer four wheel drive frame, cut to match the frame mountings of the Nova.
Engine, transmission, transfer case all one self contained unit under the front of the body.
Deep curved rear springs to bring the back end up.
Looked mighty fine to Me.
That was somewhere over in Nevada when the Step dad, mom and myself went on a rescue mission to get my sister out of an ugly situation in Bull Head City Arizona.
Step dad a rich old sheep rancher asked me if I wanted that, told him it looks nice but no, be cheaper to build one myself and not have to worry about this one breaking on the long drive home.
Yeah, I did want it, bad, but he wasnt going to know that. He would have flapped down the cash for it right there.
Nope, not doing it his way and never taking his money brought that old man to hate Me.
I’d do things for kindness towards him but that didnt matter, he could not buy me.
He once even took after me with His cane, took that away from him and asked, now what You going to do. He just stood there cursing me.
One BIL took lots of his money, that old man loved him. 🤷😹😹😹
Never paid him back a dime too. 😹

Back