• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

U0102 Lost Comm with Transfer Case Ctrl Mod

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Getting this code on the wife's '07 Tahoe. Any advice welcomed on how to scout this stuff out.

How helpful of you pal... :nonod:

NOT

I talked to a sales guy yesterday at the Sandwich fair (126th continuous year of this fair) about a new loaded Tahoe. $67k sticker. Hers was 53k sticker in mid '06. So no... I AM thinking about a Terrain for her eventually but I would prefer to fix this problem 1st...

NOT

I talked to a sales guy yesterday at the Sandwich fair (126th continuous year of this fair) about a new loaded Tahoe. $67k sticker. Hers was 53k sticker in mid '06. So no... I AM thinking about a Terrain for her eventually but I would prefer to fix this problem 1st...

Yep, that is why I never purchase new. A Tahoe that is. They are extremely over priced, in my eyes. I have tried other vehecles, 2009 Chevrolet Traverse, 2011 Chevrolet 1500 CC, and now back to a 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe. She was never happy with the other vehicles. She did have a 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, we traded it in on the 2009 Traverse.

Wish I could help on the problem. I am sure ferm will give good info soon enough.

I did a quick search and it looks like 07 had issues with the transfer case control module causing this issue.

NOT

You serious on that $67K sticker? Farck! I can buy SIX 6.5 Suburbans AND repower every one of them with brand new 6.5 Optimisers and still be ahead.n I like my money in the stock market. CMI has been good to me as has SDRL.

Yeah, then go drive the new ones, very disappointed. Under powered so bad. I took my '01
With 1,000 lbs more in it than my buddy's new one, we did 750 mile trip, his new one got 11 mpg while mine was at 14. Mine is the one treated like a rented mule. He struggled to keep up with mine on the freeway/ mountains. Average speed was 80. Last Chevy he said he will ever buy, been Chevy fan his whole life.

Fix and keep the old one definately.

I looked around under the left side of the dashboard and behind the dash side panel when I cleared the MILs this morning. It's gone until tomorrow now. She's off gadding about with her 3 sisters over night. Saw something really odd in the freeze data. It says 17.6% ethanol. Should be 10% max. WTF?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Back