• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

tune

03whitechrome

03whitechrome
Reaction score
i have ran most tunes in the libray.. i have made some tune but i cannot get to 500 or more.. the most i have made was 464 that was with a ppe/modded tune..lol im looking to see if anyone has some big tunes they will share.. thanks alot some one help i wanna make 500 then truck have mods stage 5 suncoast 1058 converter tts dual lift pumps ppe boost valve s&b intake mbrp 4 duals i have enuff fuel to make the power just cant get the tunes right.. thanks alot someone please help

See what you think about this one, look over it real good though, I don't know anything about this tune. It might help you though.

thanks for the tune but it dosnt pull as hard and there is more engine noise when i mat it.. im gonna try to change a few thing and see but thanks alot.... anyone else please send some big tunes thanks alot......

It doesnt matter how hard it pulls if you just want peak HP.

The LB7 recipe for 500hp is 30* or a little more of timing. 3,000 for the pulse width and make sure it will hold 21,000psi of rail pressure if you have excess rail pressure add some more fuel. This is the basis of 500hp tunes the rest takes fine tuning.

my timing is at 30* and my pulse is over 3000 i am still holding 28000 but it wont make over 464 at the wheels...

Back