• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Transgo JR/ VB problem

escalante127

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this forum and i have a problem. I just installed a transgo jr. i put everything back together, put trans oil in started the truck up and put it in reverse and it didnt do anything. it said shift inhibited shift to nutral. when i put it into drive it would move alittle not much. then the check engine light came on i tried checking it with the banks pda but it couldnt read it. anyone know what it could be? any info would be helpful
Thank you

which error codes did you get?? Did you clean the screens on the solenoids when you had them out???

i dont know what code i got i dont have a code reader other thank quadzill and banks pda and no i didnt clean the screens on the solenoids when i had them out. What should i clean them with?

thanks alot for your help but i found the problem. i feel like a dumb a$$ i didnt put one of the clips that hold that wire harness for the solenoids all the way in and one of the solenoids just came out. but agian thanks for the help

Back