• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Transfer Case Brace Torque Specs??

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Since these things don't come with Instructions, since the Install is easy, they also don't tell you what to Tighten the Bolts to when you are done.

Anyone know what the TQ Specs are?

37 ft lbs. for the t case adapter nuts

not sure sure on the ones at the tailshaft of the case...

attachment.php

Cool, thanks.

Tried to get it in Yesterday...20 Minute Install my ass!! On the Driver Side of the Trans Housing, it's Wire Harness Galore around 1 Bolt, and it's pretty hard to get anything on the Nut to get it Out.

I'll try another Day.

I still have to install mine as well...been sitting in the box since last year when I bought the Merchant pump rub upgrade to fix my t-case...that is still in the box as well :eek: jb weld stick seems to be holding fine :)

of course with the multiple engine swaps I eliminated a lot of the bolt on wiring harness locators and rerouted and tied them up differently, so mine may be an easier install...

Yea, I tried it at Stock Height and everything was too "in your Face", I figured with the Lift on it now it would be Easier. It is, but that 1 Harness is Kicking my Ass.

Back