• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

trans shop in fl

FWIW, Suncoast is located at Fort Walton Beach, FL.

It may be worth the drive up. But, they only install Stage V Trans, they will not install the kits that they sell.

thank you for response i was hoping to get done locally,but it looks like ill be going there,i heard there is a air museum near by probley load bike and trailer and spend a few days

thank you for response i was hoping to get done locally,but it looks like ill be going there,i heard there is a air museum near by probley load bike and trailer and spend a few days

Although I find the Stage V pricey when you can get the Kit and install quite cheaper..

But, at least you know its done right.

I was actually just up there this weekend. The air museum is at Eglin AFB, which is HUGE...Its pretty cool though. I didnt stop to look at it, just drove past on my way to the drags.

There is an Allison shop that does pretty much everything in Orlando.

No shit. I'm from Syracuse. Grew up in DeWitt/Fayetteville area actually. Went to Jamesville-DeWitt. Small world man.

found trans shop in lutz,tim moye ,george at suncoast recommended him,brother lives in east syracuse,i worked at crouse irving memorial hospital till 85 then moved here

Back