• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

The struggle is real

outlawthing

Reaction score
Have you ever known someone for whom everything just seems to fall into place? No rounded bolts, broken studs, or elusive wires. Well, I'm not that guy. For me, everything is done the hard way, the year they decided to make it that way, the never seen that happen before, or they don't-make-it-anymore. Don't get me wrong it has made me good at what I do. With just the right amount of air hammer all things are possible. I appreciate you guys having me. This whole adventure started with some beer, broken service truck, and you cant fix it. I bought a service truck from one of them cats that has more money than he can stand. when truck gives trouble he just buys another one. I know you cant read the LML without cracking her open. but I have got an OS (12676139) and HP TUNERS says its an 86a EFI live says 86eb. So that led me here in search of white whale. I'm not above paying for anything, but I happen before like being told no buy some engineer or govt official either. Its the principle of it.

Welcome. I think many of us have that same feeling with the rounded bolts, etc.
Could be when we were kids we asked God to make us good mechanics and He said “Ok, here’s what it will take…”. Haha.

Back