• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

t case trouble

shaw

Reaction score
can any one tell me what model t case i have. 04 2500hd durmax with 3 button push control 4 wheel drive. it has 32 spline front output shaft. thanks for any help. i need to find a rebuild kit or another t case for what ever model # it is

04 2500HD with a DURAMAX and push button transfer case will be the NP263XHD. It uses a 29 spline input shaft. The weaker unit behind the 4L80E uses a 32 spline input shaft, but all the DURAMAX equipped trucks got the larger stronger 29 spline input and beefier output.

can any one tell me what model t case i have. 04 2500hd durmax with 3 button push control 4 wheel drive. it has 32 spline front output shaft. thanks for any help. i need to find a rebuild kit or another t case for what ever model # it is

Welcome to the Forum! :welcome2:

Are you familiar with the pump rub issues? Most if not all these transfer cases will eventually have a small leak from the pump that rubs against the housing. They make a very easy fix for this issue that permanently solves the problem. Here is a schematic of the case and a few options.

merchant-automotive.com/263XHDLBZ.aspx

Back