• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Swag table band saw

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Saw Nick had bought one and liked it, so since Ive been looking for a band saw for awhile I pulled the trigger on one too.
Version 3 for the Milwaukee saw with foot switch and powder-coated table.
DSCF1114.JPG DSCF1115.JPG DSCF1116.JPG DSCF1117.JPG

Tools, tools and more tools right :)
This is very handy, I'm already making quick work of things I was using a SawsAll for.

The table & footswitch really multiplies the usefulness of the portaband. The table is one of those tools that after you use it, you wonder how you ever got along without it.

The Incra V27 precision miter is a good addition to the table. It makes repeatable angle cuts easy. That V notch system is a slick way to get the angle you want without much setup time.
20160226_155940.jpg .

Looks nice, I may buy that, but wanted to try the one off my table saw first. And yeah a band saw should be in every shop. Mines been broken for so long I forgot how nice they are. Now I remember ;)

Check Craigslist they seem to have saws all the time for cheap. then get a Swag and you got a good saw for not much $$

Back