• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Spring break??

Pruittx2

Been around a bit
Reaction score
What are your plans for Spring Break?

Mine are:
1) Put in new 2.5" crossover :veryhappy:
2) Put in New Delphi N/A Injectors set @ 2200Psi
3) Do the Feed the Beast Mod
4) Grin from ear to ear, :drive:eek:n the test drive! :Justwait2:
5) :quote: Explain :quote:everything I"m doing to my 5 year, old while doing it.
6) Enjoy not driving 116 miles a day those little darlings back and forth to school!! :thumbsup:

I saw your title and thought you might need a replacement part. But you're on a different subject!

Do you really drive 116 miles delivering youngsters to school each day?

Enjoy my new job for one thing. And relax as much as possible, though that never happens lol

As for the truck:
-Canopy off, stacks on.
-rebuild the rear axle
-glow plugs

Then possibly find myself a second vehicle... not sure what yet

I saw your title and thought you might need a replacement part. But you're on a different subject! :eek:

Do you really drive 116 miles delivering youngsters to school each day?

Yes sir,, In the morning I leave the bus barn at 6:20 go pick up 45 or so middle and high school kids,, drop them at 7:20,, then go back out and get another 40-50 elementary kids and drop them off at 8:30am.
Then go back at 2:25 to pick up the first batch,, and then go get second batch, and finish around 5pm. Average daily miles 112-118. 5 days a week.

I also say goodmorning, and see-ya or have a good night about 90 times a day! :D They call me: Mr Dave

2004 International CE300 W/93027 miles.<---today that is ):h

Im currently on my spring break now,not much of a break for me. I was going to buy a new aftermarket turbo so i could do some fabbing work. But that didnt happen, so i am down to working 48 hours this week.

Yes sir,, In the morning I leave the bus barn at 6:20 go pick up 45 or so middle and high school kids,, drop them at 7:20,, then go back out and get another 40-50 elementary kids and drop them off at 8:30am.
Then go back at 2:25 to pick up the first batch,, and then go get second batch, and finish around 5pm. Average daily miles 112-118. 5 days a week.

I also say goodmorning, and see-ya or have a good night about 90 times a day! :D They call me: Mr Dave

2004 International CE300 W/93027 miles.<---today that is ):h

I gota say you need and deserve a spring break. Maybe two or three in a row!!!!

My guess is you must be in a school district where parents are parents and participate in rearing their children. And probably many two parent families. In the Kansas City School Dist. you'd have to have a baseball bat, pepper spray, stun guns and an armed guard to deal with that may "students" at one time!

Too bad you couldn't bring your own short bus well fit with a 6.5! I have no plans. Work... Aint no rest for the wicked............

Can't wait til spring break is over. All flights were full last week. Could not get out on Monday which altered my schedule significantly. Need to get the playground gang back to school where they belong.:nono:

Got my new injectors (100 for a set of 8 brand new delphi) :) :) :) super excited to get them set to 2100 and put in this week, hopefully, along with a set of glows.

Back