• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So the dually i was gonna get fell through.

Jdbdiesel

Reaction score
I found both of these who are willing to trade for my z71 pick up gasser

Driving the one scares me since its got a blown head gasket and its from Ga.

And the daully being a 93 also scares me

but ill post links and ya'll can shoot some advice my way,

i need it

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1986741395.html
^ thats the Dually

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1976131517.html
^ thats the one with the blown head gasket in ga, He said we could meet in tifton and everything. But the thought of that scares me

Help from all you 6.5 guros :p

Do you need 6 tires on the ground?

The 1993 if around 125K on the clock is about worth the $4500. hard for the value to go down under $4000 with a good running truck. The 1993 will have a 'free' DB2 conversion and no kitty from the factory. No PMD to worry about.

The rust bucket with blown head gaskets is not worth over $1000.00. Blown head gaskets or worse can still run - check mine out

Why don't you sell your truck for cash first and then lay the cash down to make an offer? It is hard to turn down cold hard cash when you are selling something.

The blown head gasket truck looks like it came from the rust belt. Not worth much over $1000 especially since it's been run with a blown head gasket. Overheating is VERY likely. Run away from that one.
The 93 looks very nice. It does need the diesel bumper back on the front. The cooling system needs all the air it can get.
Cash in hand is the best bargaining tool there is unless you have no money into the gasser you want to trade.

Back