• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Roll up sun shade

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for a long time. I like the sun shades the high end cars have. They are very functional. They are normaly only on the rear windows, but Im going to adapt mine to fit the windshield and front side windows. They will make a huge difference in the comfort in summer time. While driving down the road it will be nice to be able to pull a shade up to block most of the stinging sun off my arms/legs/eyes.
They are nice because you can still see though them.
Just got these yesterday and will try to find time to modifiy the doors to accept these.
I also have the automatic power sun shade for the rear glass, just hit the button and up/down it go's.

DSCN3487.JPG
DSCN3486.JPG
DSCN3488.JPG

Man those would be nice at the track and on the road! Sometimes we get stuck waiting outside a track for hours. Cant wait to see how they turn out!

I'll get some pic's of the power one tomorrow. I just held it in place on the back glass and judging by that it looks like it will work.

Back