• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Raced a 6.4

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
We were neck n neck. I had my superchip on towing. He said his bullydog was on lowest setting but he also said he didnt do a 4x4 launch. (BS)
We both did a 4x4 launch because my buddy was in his truck behind me watching. He started to get a little ahead around 85. I was surpised about mine keepin up.

Nice run. How long did you guys go for? I've also heard about them being pretty fast. Have yet to race one yet. I have seen more of the Super Dutys that have lost the DPF then the GMT-900's. I've only seen one or two of the 900's with an aftermarket exhaust but have seen a crap load of SD's that have a big 5" or 6" exhaust, and rollin' the coal.

I raced one when I was bone stock - he was a CC/LB, Im CC/SB - I pulled on him hard, but it could have been that mine's smaller. It was a quick truck though. I wouldn't want one, but they're nice.

If it wasn't for the DPF I would've gotten one a while ago...I'll stick with my 6slow....I have enough probs with the DPF on the cummins...thats going bye bye real soon!!

Back