• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Preferred floor liners?

I've had Huskys in every truck for about the last 10 years and they are very good but I think next time I'm going to give Weathertech a try.

I have weathertech in mine, the passenger side moves around when someone sits there, I dont like, it. The drivers side id great!

IF YOU HAVE CARPET THEN EITHER SHOULD STAY PRETTY MUCH IN PLACE. THE HUSKEYS ARE MOLDED TO FIT YOURR ACTUAL FLOORPAN. I THINK THE WTs ARE ALSO BUT I HAVEN'T HAD THOSE YET.
effen caps lock! :mad2:

My WT's are in my dmax and they are molded to the floor and dont hardly move.

I have husky's in my 93 6.5 and it has velcro on the bottom since it has rubber floor. They are warped but IDK how old they are, came with the truck.

I just got a set from JC Whitney. They are Highland's, a moulded catch all type deal. I bought them cause the were cheap and the reviews said they are just like Husky's.
My first impression, I thought they were crap because they are real slick on bottom and thought they would move around. They come with a sheet of material that you put between it and carpet to help it grip. I have only driven the Burb once since I put them in. I think I'll get to like them.
I also bought a generic cargo mat for the back. I am supprized that its such a heavy material. Its a carpet with rubber liner. Cut to fit, but its looks real nice. Have to install it still. I'll get pics when I do.

Cool. I guess I am going to have to find a local shop that has samples of both that I can look at. I need something. B'day is coming up. ;)

I prefer the rubber floors the work trucks had. A friend bought a rubber floor right after he bought his truck. Scrapped the carpet and installed the rubber.

Still need floor mats on rubber floors. All of mine have holes worn in them and some are worn to bare metal.

Could pull the carpet and have the floorboards coated in bedliner. Did this to my 89 suburban in high school. Make sure to have it coated thick to cut down the amount of noise haha

Got 2 cans of lizzard skin one for heat and one for noise. Any interior I pull out will get coated then the interior will get put back over it.

Got 2 cans of lizzard skin one for heat and one for noise. Any interior I pull out will get coated then the interior will get put back over it.

How much was that stuff and were did you pick it up?

Wish you were only three hours away and you would get free labor.

I have always wanted to play with that stuff.

My interior is still too nice to start going the bedlinder interior route. I will likely do this at some point on a truck but not anytime soon with this one. It's the family limo right now. :hihi:

Back