• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

pics of trip to Disney World,

deejaaa

Diesel Beginner
Reaction score
took a trip with the family. drove from Baytown to Orlando, 15 hours getting there. disney world was a great place, kids loved it as did us and the place is well maintained, clean are run like a well oiled machine. i was 15 years old last time i was there, 1976, and i still recognized some of the rides. will def do it it again. here are some random pics of the trip. some of the people are strangers. weather wasn't any better than if i had ordered it. no rain along with some clouds to block the sun.
DSC02352.jpg

DSC02383.jpg

DSC02374-1.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

funny humans,,,,
DSC02425.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

with the princesses,
DSC02452.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

it's a diesel,
DSC02555.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

DSC02560-1.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

DSC02626.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

Thanks for reminding me how much I miss that place...we went in Feb. For our 50th+ visit and will go again maybe the week before Christmas and then again in Feb. For MardiGras...

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice looking family you have there. Definitely looks as if you all had a good time. Where did you stay, and did you go on tower of terror? C'mon now. tell us. :)

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice looking family you have there. Definitely looks as if you all had a good time. Where did you stay, and did you go on tower of terror? C'mon now. tell us. :)
all of the people in those pics aren't my family. took them just because it was fun. took over 580 pics not counting the deletes. we stayed at a time share resort that was less than 5 miles to the entrance. it was a share with in laws and only cost us 250.00 for 6 days. didn't even hear about the tower/terror. just watched a video about it and think they would of loved it but we missed it, next time. the youngest is 3 and the other turned 5 in the park with the princesses so there were rides we could only look at. they loved splash mountain and they were scared at the 3-D bugs movie but wanted to do it again as soon as we walked out.

Thanks. I figured that your family was the 2 little girls and your wife. You can't complain for $250 for the week. Glad you all had a great time. You can never take enough pictures. ;)

Looks like y'all had a fabulous time, deejaa! great pics ... thanks for sharing it with us!

Jim

Looks like you had a great trip. Come to think of it the first and only time I was there was in 1976, but I was about 11 years old. They had a big bicentennial celebration. I wouldn't mind to go back since the wife has never been.

I think your pictures are nice showing what they have there but I must be the strange one in the house. I have never had the desire to go see any of that stuff. Just dont intereste me, but I can talk up a storm about the trip I got to go see Kenworth tilt cabs built in KC or the GM plant there and the mining equipment I have seen fabricated. But not having kids I have never had that interest either. . Geeeez maybe I need to get a life also.??

I think your pictures are nice showing what they have there but I must be the strange one in the house. I have never had the desire to go see any of that stuff. Just dont intereste me, but I can talk up a storm about the trip I got to go see Kenworth tilt cabs built in KC or the GM plant there and the mining equipment I have seen fabricated. But not having kids I have never had that interest either. . Geeeez maybe I need to get a life also.??

You might like the shop where you can watch them build the props and such for the park. They also have car stuff and history of the park. I'm not a huge fan of commercialized places either, but we went in the fall of '09 and I found myself enjoying many aspects of it. More importantly, the kids loved it. Reminds yourself of your youth. I really enjoyed the Fantasia show too, tried to figure out how they did some of F/X and realized thay had some cool ways of doing things.

Glad you had fun deejaa. We stayed at a time share place as well; Bryan's Spanish Cove, if I remember right. Five minutes away and $350ish for the week.

I need to live a little more! Wow that's some 'place', huh? Something for everybody definitely...

Thanks for sharing.

Back