• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Our 550 Update

aggar

Don't tear it up!
Reaction score
Here's a few pics(sorry for the poor quality) of our 550 service truck we're building.

550bed1.jpg

550bed2.jpg

550bed3.jpg

Those arnt poor quality at all, looks great! Are you going to use LED's for the tail lights?

Yeah my uncle has them somewhere. Waiting till we're all done to put them in. I took those the other day. Now we have the welder/generator on there and a DMI hitch mounted underneath too. I'll keep updating.

Did you build that bed? It doesn't look like any of the Knapheide, Stahl, or R.K.I. bodies that I've been around. If you did build it, extra kudos. If not, the truck still looks like it's gonna be sweet. All it needs now is the wheels powder coated black and some stainless lug nuts and center caps.:thumbsup:

Man that thing is long! I think you'll have to keep the mirrors extended all the time to see past the boxes!

doing one myself. I will post some pics when I can.

Here's a few more pics. Getting closer. Needs Compressor and light bar and then I think it's done.
DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

Man that is sharp! What kind of light bar are you going to go with?

Nice Goodyear G622s in size 225/70R19.5 i'm guessing 12ply rating so load range F. . .Nice tire they really are but i would suggest replacing them when they wear out with some 14ply or Load range G's. . .

Mike

Back