• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NorCalTruck 2009 SEMA Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Dre

Diesel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The end of the year is coming up quick and the highly anticipated SEMA Show is finally here! We are off to Vegas for this year’s show to find new product and the “next big thing” … and of course will be reporting back to everyone on the forums with the scoop. Here is what our schedule will be during the days to come ….

Thursday the 29th is going to be a crazy and totally hectic day! We will be very limited on the phones, PM, and email. If you need help with placing an order and are unable to get through on the sales line, you can choose option 4 to talk to me (Dre) and I can help you out. (Don’t be scared … I know more than you may think I do! :D )
We will be closed on Friday and will not be available at all on the phones, PM, and email. We will be open on Monday, November 2nd and Tuesday, November 3rd for sales calls on purchases only. In order to be as efficient as possible in taking sales calls, we will not be available to take any calls for general information on these days. Nor Cal Truck will be closed Wednesday, November 4th through Friday, November 6th. We will be back in the office on Monday November 9th and back to our normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST. Maybe a little tired after the week … but we’ll be here!

Although we will be unavailable on the phones during this time, we will continue to process orders placed online throughout the week. Also, if you have a question you need to have answered before you place an order, or just need a little help, Nick will be checking his PM’s periodically and will respond to as many inquiries as possible. If you need help with something that could be of assistance to other members, start a post! Nick will be checking the forums and will help out as much as he can as time allows.

SO … just to recap :smile5:

Thursday 10/29/09 – open but limited, call me if you need to!
Friday 10/30/09 – CLOSED
Monday 11/02/09 – Open for sales only
Tuesday 11/03/09 – Open for sales only
Wednesday – Friday 11/04 – 11/06, CLOSED
Monday 11/09/09 – Back to work!!!

Thank you to all of our customers for helping us out and being patient with us during this time. We really appreciate your business and want to do all we can to provide everyone with great customer service. Thanks again!

*Dre*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back