• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Nor Cal Truck is moving!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
Nor Cal Truck is moving!!!
clap.gif
rockit.gif

Dear Customers -

We are pleased to announce that we will be in a new facility as of June 1st, 2009. Our retail and phone service will be closed from May 22nd through May 31st. We look forward to be back up and taking calls on Monday, June 1st. Please do not leave messages at this time. Our call volume is very high and will not be able to return messages if left between the dates mentioned. Email will be available for sales only during this time. If you are in need of technical information or have questions for general information – please do not email or private message any requests at this time. Our capabilities will be very limited due to this move. If you are in need of sales help, please include in your email vital info and telephone numbers so we can get in touch with you to help you with your purchase promptly. Online orders will still be processed as normal during this time. Please be advised that Nick will be working on moving the shop and will physically not be able to take or make any calls for general help or service.

Just to re-cap J
· Nor Cal Truck will be closed 5/22 – 5/31
· Email for sales and purchases ONLY [email protected]
· Please don’t leave a message! We’ll be back to help you on June 1st
· Online store is available 24/7 – www.norcaltruck.com

P.S. Any local guys that want to lend a hand … we’ll have an array of icy cold beers on hand at all times!

Here is a sneak peek :

attachment.php

Attachments

• New NCT Shop.jpg
    New NCT Shop.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 67
We have phone line as of a hour or so ago:). All our computers are getting set up (network together) and I hope to be working off all our new system sometime tomorrow, been checking off a lap top in between working on setting up the other things around here.

Guys please remember that I will get to any general PM's and Emails when time allows. If you have questions that are not so in need to be directed to me it may be faster to just start a thread. When back 100% I will be taking care of all current customers that need help and new customers that have waited patiently for me to be able to help them. Again sorry for any delays and we hope this step back will help us go further in our services very soon.

You also need to move East! To the coast! :D :D Good luck Nick! EastCoastNick! :D

I hope your new place is better for you. It looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back