• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NM, TX, LA, MS, AL, & FL residents

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
OK, so if you are in New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, this is for you. Due to some horrible circumstances I need to make a road trip to West Palm Beach, FL...However, On my way back I plan on stopping at as many events and shops as I can. Please send you event info, Shop info, Or your favorite shop in your area so I can try to map it out. I hope to see all of you soon. Most of you already know which company I am with...lol

-Bill

I take it your not coming though Rocky Top?

and I am not leaving you guys out up there... I am have to drive from Phoenix to West Palm Beach and back. I am going because my father is dying and I have to say good-bye, and on the way back, I figured I'd do some work...TN is a little out of my way, ya know?

and I am not leaving you guys out up there... I am have to drive from Phoenix to West Palm Beach and back. I am going because my father is dying and I have to say good-bye, and on the way back, I figured I'd do some work...TN is a little out of my way, ya know?

Yes it it. Just messing around with you..

Sorry about your father.. We'll be praying for you.

we got big buildings upnort. I swear da cherch steeple is 50ft high.

hehe.

In Wisconsin as long as there is a bar it can be considered an town.

Another rule of thumb, for every two bars there is a church.

So if you wanna swing through tennesee then wisconsin go ahead. Ill be waiting.

sorry about your dad.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Those kind of trips are no fun. I had to make one last halloween to Nebraska when my grandfather passed away.

Sorry to hear about your dad. It is great that you are making the trip to go see him. Remember the good times and be sure to tell him how much you appreciate them all. I thought my grandfather was going to die twice. Both times I sat by his bed and talked about him teaching me to fish along with other sotries of good times we had together. It was amazing how much it lifted his spirits and made him happy.

I don't work in the business, but I am in Houston. If you come through this was anytime after May 18, I would be happy to grab lunch. I will PM you my cell so you have it. Houston has several 4 Wheel Parts. My buddy works at one. There is also a cool shop called Off Road Unlimited and another place called Javier's Gulf Coast Crawl Shop. Don't know what will be going on. It kinda depends on when you are coming through.

I know of some good shops in Dallas as well if you end up going through that way.

I am hitting dallas and wichita falls on my way there, then I think I am going to OK city for someone on here then Belle Chasse, LA and on through to WPB, FL on my way back I am hitting SUperlift and Interco in LA an then hitting houston and El Paso and into NM and back home.

Back