• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New toy, geting her next week

Damn, I would have bought the dually fenders. Keep the Dually. it's fun. If you plan on towing the cooling system sucks on the 95. The short answer...Buy Heaths upgrade.

AC controls on the 95 tend to go bang and quit on a regular schedule. Heat when set at cold, no ac clutch, defrost only, you know little stuff.

You have a DB2 on a 93 6.5TD and the DS4 on the 1995. Welcome to PMD, pump mounted driver electronic hell, a regular failure item.

Damn, I would have bought the dually fenders. Keep the Dually. it's fun. If you plan on towing the cooling system sucks on the 95. The short answer...Buy Heaths upgrade.
I have to agree, what a shame it would be to turn that beauty into a SRW.. Guess I'm a big butts and wide fenders kind of guy! ;)

Same color combo as my 95 gasser pos! Mine is an odd ball with full power cloth seats and grey rubber floors. That truck looks SICK!

Back