• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New guy in Gulfport Ms

2141pete

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, just thought I'd drop in. I ran into Pepperidge at the dragstrip last week and he told me to check it out.

Hey brother...glad you could drop in...

I was hoping you would come to the bash in baton rouge...we have some pics and video from the vent in off topic...http://dieseltowingresource.com/showthread.php?t=10580...sorry you missed it...I may be out in Gulfport next week...it's been an eventful week so I may not race though...

Don't forget to check into the veterans affairs section and post up your military info if you'd like...
http://dieseltowingresource.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

BTW: thank you for your service!

Last edited:
I may try to make it out again but I'm waiting on injectors and a tuner so I doubt I'll race yet either. Thanks for the welcome though i'll check that stuff out.

Welcome to the site, you will like it here. Let me add my "THANK YOU" to Paul's for your service! :patriot::usa::patriotic2::thankyou2::welcome2:

Welcome Pete!:welcome3: Glad to see you here.
Join us in the veteran's group... all vets are seriously appreciated at this site!

Welcome to the site...Glad to have you on board
Since you live in Gulf Port....My Daughter lives in Gulf Port, works at some eating place...don't remember the name of it.

Pete, welcome to the board. Thanks for comin. Post some pics when you get the chance.

Thanks again fellas. Here is the truck. It's not much but it's mine.
IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

Howdy there Pete, welcome aboard, we've got a good bunch of folks this site I live in Gautier, but work In Waycross, Ga during the week. I'm a USN/USNR veteran myself used to drill at Res Cen GPT back in the day.

Back