• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Mice issues

hookedup50

Reaction score
Where I live in the woods mice/chipmonks have always caused issues damage toy vehicles. I have lots of older vehicles than my 2500 and they for the most part stay out of the interiors except for my diesel truck. I thought they were getting in from the rot on lower ext cab corner but upon repair the foam is intact and no hole for them to get in. There are no missing grommets on firewall or anything obvious. I am replacing the carpet this week and headliner cause they ruined it while truck sat awaiting Teds motor swap. I need to protect the investment of labor/materials now that all is new. I know half the battle is won cause rodent smell will be gone that attracts them. Any Ideas on intrusion. Maybe though cowl vent? The positive thing about this is that they have not chewed the wiring on this truck or nested in the valley. They ate the wiring on the coil packs on my chevy gasser. Its been better since the marsh hawk started living on the property as I have no chipmonks anymore. Thanks and orry about long post. Dryer sheets help for a while by the way.

Back