• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Looking for cordless grease gun advice or links

I'm actually looking at one that uses a cordless drill for power. I have a ton of dewalt tools and batts, I don't need a diff battery to deal with. I also don't use one real often

I bought a Lincoln cordless about 12 or so years ago. Still works like a charm. Oh, and I square baled for many of the years I had it. You DO know how many fittings I had to grease on hay machinery don't you. I still am using the original battery too. Not cheap but worth every penny IMHO.

reviews are kinda hit and miss for quality. I'd say if your an everyday user your probably better of with a Lincoln or .....

I vote Milwaulkee. Dad and I burnt up 2 Lincolns within 5 years. Milwaulkee holdin strong 6 months plus you can sit it down and use it. The standable feature is great.

I wish they made the Milwaukee in 18 volt to match the rest of my tools. That is one of the tools I'm leaning towards. Thanks for the plug. I had 3 Lincoln air grease guns puke on me and bought a Harbor freight cheapo to replace them. It's lasted many years. I used 2 harbor freight cheapos in over 30 years. I tried the lincolns in the middle - trying to stay made in the USA. They were considerably more expensive than the Harbor Freight cheapos. About triple.

I don't know if Lincoln had a bad run or what. None of them lasted over 3 tubes of grease.

Where are Milwaukees and Lincolns made?

I vote Milwaulkee. Dad and I burnt up 2 Lincolns within 5 years. Milwaulkee holdin strong 6 months plus you can sit it down and use it. The standable feature is great.

I have a Lincoln and its good. Look at Alemite. Not sure where to buy. For me the big plus for them is they have a longer whip hose. I think I'll try them next if they are the same.

I run about 10 to 12 tubes of grease a week through a lincoln 12v and i wouldnt buy any other one. some of the pins and bushings on our machines dont like to take (dirt and what not gets in) so occasionaly the gun will dead head and almost stall the motor and it keeps going strong. i would say that the milwaukee is a good second choice we have a couple, but i find it sort of a PITA to change tubes on them and when you change as many as i do i like it to be fast

Back