• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LMM PPE LEVEL III 1/4 mi

DuraRaj

Reaction score
I was able to do some 1/4 mi runs today. Best time that I could save on my device was 13.65 @ 101 mph. Truck consistently ran w/in .10 sec. I'm amazed @ what the LMM can do just on a mild tune. PPE is awesome!

My runs were done on a back country road that's really bumpy. If you're not careful you could get airborn!:angel: This is the only way I could do my runs 'cause the State shut down our dragstrip years ago. Unless, I ferry my truck to the neighboring island...but that just too much of a hassle. Maybe one day, when I can really get motivated...

Had vid on some runs, but I messed up and accidently erased it.:doh:

I'm guessing you are in Hawaii...that sucks that you have no drag strip. Maybe you should start a rally to get them to re-open it... Power lies in the numbers, ya know?

Yeah! We been trying every legislative session, but it always get canned at top level...:mad: Since track closed down there seem to be more street racing with horrible/fatal results. Oh well...

I was in MAUI last march and I wanted to rent a ferarri or a porsche for the day to make the loop of the Island but when I got to the rental place they told me I could not drive around the island in any of there Exotics:mad: I ended up taking there advice and getting a 4x4 for the day. After I was glad I took there advice because the half of the island you could drive the cars on all the tourist were driving 30mph going both directions and on the other half it was up and down cliffs with crazy winding turns with rocks and other debre laying in the roads. Beutifull place to live but it seemed like a tuff place to own a fast car or truck.

I was in MAUI last march and I wanted to rent a ferarri or a porsche for the day to make the loop of the Island but when I got to the rental place they told me I could not drive around the island in any of there Exotics:mad: I ended up taking there advice and getting a 4x4 for the day. After I was glad I took there advice because the half of the island you could drive the cars on all the tourist were driving 30mph going both directions and on the other half it was up and down cliffs with crazy winding turns with rocks and other debre laying in the roads. Beutifull place to live but it seemed like a tuff place to own a fast car or truck.

I wonder why they even rent them?

I wonder why they even rent them?

For people with more money then brains off course:D It was my wife and my honeymoon so I figured she got the big princess wedding so I deserved to have some fun on our honeymoon. But really theres big money in it they get like 1k-1,500 a day for some of these exotics.

nice, what is that device called?

Traxx by Kat Inc. They say that alot of car magazine use this device...seem to be a good tool just to gauge where your at. However, there's no replacement for a real dragstip w/ timeslip, and safety measures.

That tool looks pretty neat.

Maybe you should have them make one of them fancy man made islands and put a drag strip on it. That way if anything goes haywire your landlocked. hehe.

That tool looks pretty neat.

Maybe you should have them make one of them fancy man made islands and put a drag strip on it. That way if anything goes haywire your landlocked. hehe.

LOL...We're working on getting approval on an abondoned airstrip right now, hope it pans out.:rolleyes:

Back