• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets see your gauges!!

I'll see if I can get some pics up soon. Right now I'm running Autometer Phantom 60# Boost and 1600 Pyro on the A-pillar. I would like to move them overhead. :eyebrows:

Here you go!

vbpgimage.php

Autometer Sport Comp II : 0-35 Boost, 0-2000 Pyro. Overmirror mount.

Trippin overhead mount for the scan gauges, the pod on the steering column and 3 pod dash cover can be bought from Styling Trucks and the Pillar pod can be bought just about anywhere.

larry- is that different setups youve had over time or do you have all those in right now?

I have nine gauges in the truck right now, but one is a clock that looks like a gauge.

2 boost, 2 egt, 1 fuel pressure, 1 drive pressure, 2 scan gauges reading 4 parameters "IAT, ECT, Maf Flow & Rail Presure" and the Isspro clock.

More for testing than any other reason, I have one boost gauge in the intercooler pipe right after the turbo but before the intercooler, the second boost gauge is after the intercooler and right before entering the motor, FWIW, there is an approximate 2 - 3psi boost loss from the intercooler.

I have one egt gauge in the BD manifold and one other in the Diamond Eye Turbo Pipe, FWIW its not benificial to put one in the Diamond Eye, There is not enough temp variance, I rarely see 900* or less than 400* from that gauge.

My drive pressure gauge is in the passenger manifold where you would normally plumb in an egt gauge.

Looks good!

I've always like the cobalts. I gave the Sport Comp II's a shot, I think they match really well with the factory cluster....

Back