• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

leather seat color change

vegtech

WVO Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone ever have any luck with a color change on the GM pleather (plastic leather) seats? I have a 95 Yukon with the burgundy leather but trying to find some good shape replacements is impossible. I watched a Anyone ever have any luck with a color change on the GM pleather (plastic leather) seats? I have a 95 Yukon with the burgundy leather but trying to find some good shape replacements is impossible. I watched a YouTube clip from duplicolor, it seamed to come out ok.

What I want to do is remove the back seat of my two door Yukon and put two front seats in its place. Providing access to a third row seat out of a suburban that I will mount in the far back. Ideally I would like to mount some 99-05 seats in the front and put the stock fronts in the back.

Any thoughts?

Funny you mention this. SSdiesel supply has added to there online inventory "interior paint". Appartently its "not actually a paint, but rather a dye that permanenetly changes the face color your your interior."

I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while now, getting rid of the Air Force blue interior and going to the Sand/beige kinda color. Just finishing up a few projects here and there and then I'll tackle it. Should make a nice weekend project :thumbsup:

Back