• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LBZ Dual Alternator Wiring Help

richpres

Reaction score
Have 2006 2500 HD Duramax with dual alternators. Recently purchased the truck. There's a wire missing and since it's missing I have no idea where it is supposed to run to. The wire stems off from the driver's side alternator's connector wire and runs to a connector, but at that connector the wire is simply not there -- it looks like it was pulled out of its connector and then someone just removed the wire. Weird, I know. Anyway, I'm attaching a photo and hopefully someone will know where the missing wire is supposed to go. Please see photo. I pulled the wires out of their loom so you can see the wiring better. I can take more photos and provide more info should anyone be interested in helping me out. Thanks very much!

Attachments

• Wire to Nowhere with Missing Connector Wire Brown Wire Exposed from Harness.jpg
    Wire to Nowhere with Missing Connector Wire Brown Wire Exposed from Harness.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 1
Back