• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just cruising around

Jerry01

Reaction score
I just read Saratoga's thread "on my way to work", and it reminded me a while back when I was about 18. I had an 83 Z-28 and was cruising around with a buddy when we pulled up to a light. Another car pulls up and starts to rev his motor. It was about 11:00 at night, so not many cars around. I am all pumped up and want to race him. My buddy at the last minute notices another car and sees that it's a cop. So of course I decide not to race. Well, the other guy didn't see him, so he proceeded to smoke the tires a get a little sideways. Needless to say, the cop pulled him over. We of course just kept going. About 20 minutes later, we were heading back the other way, and noticed the cop and the car were still there. We drove by slow and saw a bunch of beer cans on the hood and the guy in the back of the car):h. That was probably the best race I never ran. Jerry.

Back