• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Isuzu DMAX

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Check out this web site. It shows what the rest of the world has been driving for years. I would buy one of these before it even got off the boat if they would import them. Same for the Toyota. GM really needs a truck like this for USA an Canada. Most of the auto manufactures have a mid size truck like these, but not for sale here.
http://www.isuzu.co.jp/world/product/dmax/index.html

Here is one I took a picture of in the distance.
2138.jpg

Almost every vehicle you can think of comes with a Diesel every else in the world except USA.

Those trucks are nice, Toyota has been making the land cruiser with a Diesel for years.

I wish America would wake up and start using Diesel more! It is not just for big rigs anymore!

Almost every vehicle you can think of comes with a Diesel every else in the world except USA.

Those trucks are nice, Toyota has been making the land cruiser with a Diesel for years.

I wish America would wake up and start using Diesel more! It is not just for big rigs anymore!

I was in Germany a couple years ago and saw a bunch of diesels there also. One of the coolest being a VW Tourege. Its a V10 over 500 ft lbs of tourqe. Speaking of VW's I also saw a Patheon. It has a W12 cylinder engine, kind of like two V6's wedged together.
I wish the auto makers would wake up and import them (all the diesels)

That's a re-badged canyon. WITH A DIESEL......
I like the looks of the Isuzu better. If that and the Toyota were availible it would be a very tough choice.

Check out the third brake light in the tailgate.
2140.jpg

2271.jpg

Back