• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I am going to go look at this one

That one reads like a winner to me Crank. Hope it is as good as it sounds, plus my moto is never pay what they ask. I bought my horse trailer used from a guy and he refused to come off his advertised price, we haggled half the afternoon! Finally he offered me one of his neighbors half Jack Russel half beagle pups and I picked one out and bought the trailer. Thats as close as I ever came to buying without a discount! LOL One question, why a motor home? Why not a camper or slide in truck camper?

I would have to buy a tow vehicle if I went with a trailer, my truck is only a 1500 not to mention it's got 220K on the clock. It runs fine but I doubt at this milage it would fair very well to saddling a trailer to it. If I can pick one of these rigs up for the right price, I'll tow my VW behind it for a toad. If I specked this one out correctly this rig new was over $180K or more & something about getting that for $15K intrigues me :eek:

Back