• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Help, my butt cheeks are impacted with snow and ice

packratt

Reaction score
Get your minds out of the gutter. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE TRUCK.

How do ya'll in the regions that get lots of snow and ice deal with the build up in the rear fenders? Had an iceberg on both sides that filled the fender well and was rubbing on the tires and setting on the tail pipe.

Get your minds out of the gutter. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE TRUCK.

How do ya'll in the regions that get lots of snow and ice deal with the build up in the rear fenders? Had an iceberg on both sides that filled the fender well and was rubbing on the tires and setting on the tail pipe.

Get yourself one of those rubber mallets. One that has a ball peen side and a flat side. Personally, I like to clean off all the icebergs off the back of my truck at the end of the day. But if its not bad I won't bother it till the next day.

The rubber mallet is the biggest helper, makes it quicker and easier and wont damage your truck in the process. Well, unless your being an jackass with it that is:D

Oh and for the problem with the title of the post- I would start with wearing pants):h

All vehicles get parked inside at night while at home. They're melted off and nice and warm in the morning.

Back