• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMTD scan tech

Goose57

Reaction score
I’m getting close to firing up my Optimizer build finally. I have the GMTD scan basic but I need the GMTD scan tech. Can’t find it anywhere. I got my free GMTD scan basic from English Motors. I guess they closed up shop. I did see one on a web site and the amount to buy it said 1000SEK I think it was Swedish. Didn’t have any contact info Just 3 small blocks up in the corner it had a cart and took pay pal. I’m leary of buying it. Can’t find any GM Tech 1’s either just Tech 2’s. I installed the new IP pump with the solenoid straight up can’t get that lucky I'm going to need something to get the timing right. Help!!!
Thanks guys.

I bought the software through Leroy a while back, check and see if you can get it through him. Engh motors sends a passcode that may be marked as spam so keep an eye out for it if you buy through Leroy. I can dig through my email and see if I can find the old code, you can try using it as I have gone mechanical and don't need the software anymore.

They are still on ebay

Used ones available.

Not posting a ton - but they are out there as new CKO and used real ones.

Back