• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Garden Thread

btfarm

America First!
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Thought we could use a thread to see each other's gardens/vegetables/flowers.

I'll start with 2 pics of our doorway I took yesterday. I thought it looked nice.

004.jpg 005.jpg

And one of the vegetable garden not too long after it was growing good and mulched around the 4th of July.

Spring 12.jpg

Squash and tomato plants in your garden (nice)? We did not plant a garden (no time) this year, but several people have been giving us corn on the cob, squash, okra and peppers.

Garden

Nice photos Mike. I planted a garden a few years back. I stopped when the animals ate everything I planted for 2 years running. Too much work to not get anything to eat out of it. :eek:
I do have a few tomato plants in pots on my deck. :thumbsup:

We're only with the two of us.
All i got is a couple rows of spuds,to much work planting a whole garden and having to toss half of it.
The kids live to far away,.....and the neighbors can plant their bloody own

It's just the 2 of us as well except our son comes around quite a bit. But we give quite a bit to family and friends and come fall we have plenty of little kids that get such a thrill coming out to the farm to pick pumpkins and gourds and some folks we have here picking pears to can as well. It's about friendship and family more than anything but gardening is my therapy mission. Been at it since I was a little bitty guy.

We never got our garden plnted til the week after we got home from Colorado. Haven't got much out of it this year. We have a boatload of spaghetti squash comiong on. Hopefully we will have friends in need.
Our tomatoes might be coming on in a week or 2.

Back