• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Duramax 6.6L lly type

Craiglabor92

Reaction score
I had removed only the air intake filter assembly to gain access to the dual air compressors and alternators. Meanwhile I'll keep removing air intake tubing. Maybe my son will know how to take pictures. Its 91 degrees here and presently too hot for my old body to work outside,

I finally found where the AC Refrigerant is leaking out. I am going to fix that, and then apply 120 PSI to the system, and if that holds for about 30 minutes I will do a vacuum test. If it can hold 30 inches of vacuum for about another 40 minutes, I will apply the R134A refrigerant. Then, after all of this is done, I'll get back to the no-start problem. I know where the high-pressure pump is located. but getting to it is a big problem for me. Even if the old T-shirt got to the turbo super charger I don't that would keep it from at least trying to start. Gotta go now.

Back